[ODE] Re: Trimesh problems in 041904

james at 6msoft.com james at 6msoft.com
Thu Apr 22 12:04:50 MST 2004

Yes, I believe the problem lays (or starts) somewhere in
MeshInterface::GetTriangle (inside OPCODE). When it is filling in the
VertexPointers somewhere near the end of my mesh (index = 5129),
vp.Vertex[0] gets set to bad data.

T.mVRef[0] = 199136
T.mVRef[1] = 197088
T.mVRef[2] = 197080

vp.Vertex[0] = {???, ???, ???} // this is the data that has gone to hell
vp.Vertex[1] = {-128, 0, 255.5}
vp.Vertex[2] = {0, 255.5, -138}

index = 5129

this->mNbTris = 5746