[ODE] ODE Logo

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Thu Apr 22 20:25:25 MST 2004

btw, I think there's a free version of 3DSMax (GMax or something) that is
available to end-users for authoring game addons. Not sure if one can
download it directly or has to get it together with some game on CD/DVD

it should be able to load/edit/render 3DSMax files, since it's a cut-down
version of it (have read it doesn't support the 3DSMax plugins as is, may
need some hacking if you want to use 3DSMax plugins at GMax)

cheers,
George

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)