[ODE] ODE Logo

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Wed Apr 21 22:07:15 MST 2004

What kind of spring constant are you thinking?  If it's the sort of
thing where compression of the spring won't change much from one
timestep to the next (say by < 25%), you're probably better off doing it
by simply adding a force.  The solver's computationally expensive, don't
make more work for it than you need to.

- Martin