[ODE] Russ' plans for ODE?

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 21 11:58:10 MST 2004

> I am having doubts that cloth simulation would fit nicely into the rigid
body paradigm. Doing kernel convolution on a spring-mass grid should be
orders of magnitude faster than running a full solver.

It's the interaction with other geoms that's key though.

> What do you mean by convex hull collider ? How is that different from the
Tri collider ?

I believe two moving convex hulls can colide much more easily (and
reliably) than two moving trimeshes (and  should be more efficient).
--
gl