[ODE] ODE and OPCODE involvement

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Mon Apr 19 21:42:22 MST 2004

Am Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:30:45 +0200 schrieb Roel van Dijk:

> I use gentoo :-)
> I would like a separate ebuild for OPCODE. But that would make things
> a bit more difficult. How do you set the OPCODE directory in the
> user_settings file? Maybe you can create a useflag for OPCODE and make
> OPCODE a dependency of ODE.

I've created a _very_ basic Gentoo ebuild for opcode and ode 0.039. I
think still a lot of bugs, so I like to improve it before sending it to
bugs.gentoo.org. I put them here:

http://linux.brachttal.net/gentoo/ebuilds/

But there is currently no dependency information or useflag for opcode
in ode ebuild. This should be improved.

Is there any application that needs ode with DOUBLE_PRECISION? Or is
there no problem to compile ode everytime with SINGLE_PRECISION?

regards
Andreas