[ODE] ccylinder

barbara.yersin at urbanet.ch barbara.yersin at urbanet.ch
Mon Apr 19 14:01:40 MST 2004

Hi, I'm trying to draw a capped Cylinder and then to get its parameters but I just  can't use the instruction dGeomCCylinderGetParams without having an error at execution. Anybody  got an idea?
Here is the code in the init function. sRadius and sLength are 2 pointers to a dReal.

	dReal cylRadius = 1.0f;
	dMass mCyl;

	dMassSetCappedCylinder ( &mCyl, DENSITY, 0, cylRadius, 8.0);
	myCylBody = dBodyCreate( world );
	myCylGeom = dCreateCCylinder ( space, cylRadius, 8.0);
					dBodySetMass(myCylBody, &mCyl);
					dGeomSetBody(myCylGeom, myCylBody);
	dBodySetPosition( myCylkBody, 20.0, 20.0, 8.0 );

	dGeomCCylinderGetParams (myCylGeom, sRadius, sLength);