[ODE] Auto-Disabling?

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at interamotion.com
Sat Apr 17 20:08:39 MST 2004

> This lets me think that autodis is not implemented yet.

Yes, it's not in current CVS. However, there were numerous patches submitted
to this mailing list, mostly by me :)

On the same theme: IIRC, the outcome of the discussions after my
latest "patch" was that auto-disable-steps are bad, and auto-disable-time
would be far better. I can do that on Monday or Tuesday, and re-submit the
patch against current CVS head.

Adam/Russ (or anyone else off ODE developers), would that be ok so that auto-
disable is ready for inclusion into ODE? Or are there some other issues (like
enabling it only via config #define, similar to trimesh)?

Aras Pranckevicius aka NeARAZ
http://www.gim.ktu.lt/nesnausk/nearaz/