[ODE] Small diff to clean up warnings

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Apr 16 16:32:07 MST 2004

I got a new sync from CVS yesterday evening, and built a MSVC 7.1
project for ODE. I'm not submitting that. However, I'd like to submit
a diff which cleans up certain kinds of warnings. The diff is
available at http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/ode/

I still had to turn off float/double conversion warnings, they were
way too many to do something about in an evening.

Also, it'd be swell if the configurator emitted "size_t" instead of
"unsigned int" for intP, wherever possible. This size is by and large
always the same as a void*, and is always available in <stdlib.h>.
ptrdiff_t is the ideal type to use (especially when you need signed)
but it's available in different headers on different OS-es.
What think y'all?

Cheers,

			/ h+