[ODE] ODE and OPCODE involvement

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Fri Apr 16 20:46:10 MST 2004

Hi,

How is ODE and OPCODE involved? Are the developers the same people or is
the OPCODE branch for ODE split from the main OPCODE development? I ask
because OPCODE is included in the ODE cvs. Is the OPCODE source in
ODE CVS the same as on the OPCODE homepage, but with GNU Makefile? Why
do you not only provide the Makefile or a patch for OPCODE sources?

I ask because I try to package ODE + OPCODE for Gentoo Linux. There is a
ODE 0.039 build for Gentoo but without OPCODE. Is here someone who knows
Gentoo Linux? It's a source based Linux distribution. So should I handle
OPCODE as if it's part of the ODE package or is OPCODE also usable
without ODE? If yes I'll build them as two source packages.

thanks
Andreas