[ODE] Car Physics

Steve Eckles steve.eckles at team17.com
Fri Apr 16 16:18:16 MST 2004

I originally (ie before I started with ODE) tried it with a box & 4 rays,
which worked but the car was basically on rails & stuck to the terrain. I
want the car to skid about, jump, have springs, under/oversteer etc

I too would like to see a simple open source demo of this - ode or
otherwise!

Steve.