[ODE] ode with glut

Daniel Moser Tralamazza tylenol at inf.furb.br
Wed Apr 14 11:34:48 MST 2004

Quoting barbara.yersin at urbanet.ch:

Hi Barbara,

I'm helping my teacher in his computer game class, and one of the projects it's
a billiard game (I developing a shoot-out like game). We are using ODE with
IrrLicht engine (irrlicht.sourceforge.net), I wrote some helper classes to make
this connection (ODE <=> engine).

I think glut it's a bit limited for this case, an engine it's simple and easy to
integrate with ODE. Model your table, load as a (static) mesh plus add some spheres.

ps: I'll graduate computer science in july and my father is from swiss (Lugano). :)