[ODE] Are accelerators really necessary?

J. Perkins jason at sim8.com
Tue Apr 13 16:38:44 MST 2004

I got the dreaded "missing accelerators" message after building the ODE
test programs with Cygwin. A search on google shows that a lot of other
people have run into the same problem.

For the sake of simplifying the process for newbies, would you perhaps
consider getting rid of the accelerators? They don't add much "bang for
the buck" as it were, and it does seem to confuse a number of people.

Oh, and then I wouldn't have to figure out how to compile resource files
with Cygwin. ;)

Jason