[ODE] RE : Changes required to compile libode.so...

Martin C. Martin martin at metahuman.org
Tue Apr 13 07:37:29 MST 2004

Well, if you're doing it from the command line, type "g++" instead of
"gcc" for the line that produces the library.  If you're using the
makefile line that Jeff Smith provided, try "$(CXX)" in place of
"$(CC)."  If you're using some other tool, or that doesn't work, you
might have to read the manuals for the tools you're using.

- Martin