[ODE] Changes required to compile libode.so...

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Mon Apr 12 20:57:21 MST 2004

Dominique Louis wrote:
> Thanks for the tip this certainly allow me to compile the libode.so file
> ( I create one with Single precision and another with double ). But I
> now get the following error...
>
> :relocation error:usr/lib/libode.so:undefined symbol:__cxa_pure_virtual
>
> when trying to use the Shared object at runtime.
>
> Is there something I have forgotten to do?

This is a bizarre oddity of using a GCC'd libode from a C program;
ODE isn't *quite* pure-C-clean but I'm not sure why.  You can
harmlessly solve this problem by making a dummy __cxa_pure_virtual()
function in your program (ugh!).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3