[ODE] documentation initiative

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Apr 12 10:03:00 MST 2004

> i haven't even gotten to the point of looking at the ODE internals and
> how to 'use' it because i haven't gotten past the building step.

I don't get it.

I've looked at ODE twice; once about two years ago, and once about four months ago. Both times, I was up and running in under an hour. Both times, the provided instructions didn't quite work (I think I'm using a version of NMAKE that needs quotes around things that aren't quoted in the distribution, IIRC) but it's dead simple to just patch it up.

Cheers,

			/ h+