[ODE] Windows mingw compile problems

Daniel Moser Tralamazza tylenol at inf.furb.br
Mon Apr 12 10:09:31 MST 2004

Hi,

To compile ode using mingw I have changed these files:
- IceFPU.h, IceHPoint.d, IceIndexedTriangle.h, IceMemoryMacros.h
Just replace "#ifdef WIN32" for "#ifdef MSVC".
If anyone wants I made a devcpp project (libode.dev).

This its another subject but, I have implemented dRecip, dRecipSqrt, dSqrt,
dNormalize3/4 using SIMD 3dnow instructions. Can I contribute that ?

best regards,

Daniel Tralamazza

"The process of preparing programs for a digital computer is especially
attractive, not only because it can be economically and scientifically
rewarding, but also because it can be an aesthetic experience much like
composing poetry or music."
Donald Knuth - The Art of Computer Programming