[ODE] ODE on Pocket PC

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Sun Apr 11 21:38:04 MST 2004

btw, I think some Pocket PC platforms are 16-bit and default settings may
not be aligning structures to 2-byte boundaries or even not aligning
structures at all (at 32-bit platforms you usually align at 4-bytes [#pragma
pack, or #pragma align, or something like that I think]). So might it be
related to some data alignment setting?

> > commented it out.  I don't understand why skip has to be greater than
> > the size of a dContactGeom struct..  Can someone explain?
>

> It has to be greater than or equal to the size of the struct, else the
tail of one struct in the array will be overwritten by the head of the next
struct.