Trimesh-trimesh collider (was Re[2]: [ODE] Triangle-box collidercontribution)

Jeffrey Smith jeffreys at Softimage.com
Wed Apr 7 18:29:04 MST 2004

> One of the things it's missing in this respect is the
> updating of the geoms' homogenous transform matrix, which you
> have indicated improves results -- I ran out of time,

Oh, jeez.  It won't work at ALL if that's not being passed to dCollideTTL.
The collision code uses that to determine the velocities of the colliding
objects, and thus the best directions for collision.  If those transforms
aren't being passed, then you're going to get some educated guesses, but
mostly garbage, out.

-jeff