Trimesh-trimesh collider (was Re[2]: [ODE] Triangle-box collider contribution)

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Wed Apr 7 22:58:06 MST 2004

Jeffrey Smith wrote:
 > When I have some free time, I'd like to change the
> test suite to better handle trimesh/trimesh collision.

It didn't handle trimesh-vs-trimesh at all until I
added it quickly so I could test bunnies-vs-bunnies after
merging.  One of the things it's missing in this respect is the
updating of the geoms' homogenous transform matrix, which you
have indicated improves results -- I ran out of time, so it's
commented out (couldn't stomach an ode-transform-to-homogenous-
matrix conversion at the end of a weekend, I am weak).

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3