[ODE] saving internal joint state

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:24:37 MST 2004

Matthew,
 Yes, there were such reports. Search google for [ODE]
and you'll probably find some, there were couple of
emails explaining how to do that.

 btw, seeing you are from nasa.. you do know ODE is
*not* supposed to go into any "real life" simulation,
right ? (I am just saying this so nobody will get
hurt, u know..)

Best,
Shaul

--- "Matthew D. Hancher" <mdh at email.arc.nasa.gov>