[ODE] Triangle-box collider contribution

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Mon Apr 5 13:57:20 MST 2004

hi adam,

my own opinion is that the core code should be robust, have a
maintainer, and be well documented - not necessarily that all of the
O(N^2) collision cases be supported. flat-ended cylinder is of obvious
usefulness, so should be moved into the core at some point.

russ.

--
Russ Smith
http://www.q12.org/