[ODE] compiled libs

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 5 07:20:17 MST 2004

There's a VC6 workspace available in CVS (in \VC6).  It should load into the
newer MS IDEs too.

Anybody working with ODE should really dig into CVS.  The official releases
tend to be pretty out-of-date, and the ODE source generally only gets
updated with solid code (works-in-progress end up in the 'contrib' dir), so
you won't usually break anything by doings so.
--
gl