[ODE] compiled libs

Mike Wuetherick mike at gekidodesigns.com
Sun Apr 4 18:03:15 MST 2004

agreed.  i've had to basically put ODE development on hold because i
just don't have enough time in the day to decipher the build process as
of yet.

the prebuilt lib & dll helped, at least i could get the library added to
my project, but without the ability to maintain my own compile it sort
of defeats the purpose of being 'open-source', at least for VC6 users...

just my 2 bits.

cheers
mike w
www.realityfactory.ca