[ODE] trimesh

Chroma chroma at skynet.be
Sun Apr 4 20:32:53 MST 2004

Hi,

I've just updated from cvs and there seems to be some missing
functions to compile collision_trimesh_distance.cpp
functions like Vector3Subtract, Vector3Negate, .. are missing.
They were defined in collision_trimesh_internal.h I wonder why it has
been removed.

I've also noticed that the collision between capsule and trimesh has
been removed. Is there a reason for this ?

Anyway with collision_trimesh_internal.h modified and capsule
collision back in the code. everything seems to work fine. trimesh vs
trimesh looks not bad :)

Christophe