[ODE] Triangle-box collider contribution

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Sun Apr 4 13:16:49 MST 2004

It's safe. I gave the source snippet to asko with the specific intention to
have it integrated into ODE. If some kind of written permission is needed,
let me know.

--
Alen Ladavac, Lead Programmer, Croteam

P.S. If you want some other collider, I can provide snippets to any of our
colliders if someone is willing to integrate (they use our core library to
operate vectors and matrices, so it's not directly pluggable). We have all
combinations of sphere, cylinder, capsule, box and triangle, except for
triangle-triangle. They are all based on separating axis theorem and all
work completely analytically (i.e. no numerical root finding). I am
interested in this both because I'd like to help ODE expand and improve, and
because I believe that an algorithm is better tested if it is open than
closed.