[ODE] Documentation request

Dave Lloyd dave at chaos.org.uk
Sat Sep 27 19:35:57 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm going through documenting my Java APIs for ODE. When I first built
in with 0.035 I put a See Also reference in for each class to the
appropriate section of the online docs. Now that we've moved on to 0.039
I've noticed that all my references are out. Not entirely surprising
given they are just sequential section numbers.

I know this is a bit of a drag but would it be possible in a future
revision of the docs to include symbolic names for the sections for
external reference. I note that there are symbolic refs for the
functions but they don't take me where I want.

Just a thought...
Dave