[ODE] Trouble under cygwin

Hill Thompson hillthompson at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:00:00 MST 2003

I'm having ahard time finding any information on this problem, so I'm gonna
have to stick it to the mailing list...sorry.

I'm compiling under cygwin on a win32 machine and have successfully linked
everything(finally).  The only roblem I have left, I believe, is this "can't
locate accelerator" error when I try to compile one of the included .cpp
files.  I've read that the solution to this is to add resources.rc and
resource.h to the VS++ compiler, but I'm under cygwin using g++.  Can
someone please give me some advice as to how to include this in the compile?