[ODE] Looking for Java Interface for ODE

Artur Matos amatos at create.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Wed Sep 24 11:14:38 MST 2003

I have my own Java interface for ODE, built using
SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator - http://www.swig.org).
It maps most of the ODE C++ interface, but it is still
for the old 0.035 release, I haven't updated it
for the 0.039. It is quite stable, I have been using
for more that one year now, but it is only a
direct interface for the ODE, it doesn't have any
integration with Java3D, like the other
Java ODE interface available. Because it is somewhat
specific to my project, I never thought of releasing it
before.

If you are interested, i can send it to you
the swig interface and an Ant build.xml
that I use for generating the required files. But please note that you would
need to understand at least a little bit of SWIG to put
it to work on Windows (I have been using it in Linux).

Best regards,

Artur Matos.