[ODE] Fighting spam...

Joakim Eriksson jme at snowcode.com
Tue Sep 23 09:58:09 MST 2003

(I'm sending this to the list incase anyone else might have the spam
problem.)

If you want to get rid of the spam I suggest using
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net
I have been looking at a lot of spam filters and that one is free and
it catches every spam I have got and I get about 40 every day.
(It even found some real messages that I missed in my spam box when
I manually sorted through the spam!)