[ODE] ODE-related Job announcement

Joshua Bongard bongard at ifi.unizh.ch
Tue Sep 23 00:25:34 MST 2003

Hi all,
   I'm passing on this job announcement, as we're making heavy use of
ODE in our department here:

POSTDOC AT CORNELL UNIVERSITY: The Department of Mechanical & Aerospace
Engineering is seeking a postdoc in the area of bio-inspired robotics,
who will lead research and development of a multi-legged robot, and
study new ideas in neuro-control, smart materials, and adaptive
morphology. Applicants should contact hod.lipson at cornell.edu with a
statement of interest, CV and references. U.S. citizenship required due
to federal funding constraints. Visit
http://www.mae.cornell.edu/lipson/postdoc.htm

All the best,
Josh

Josh C. Bongard, Postdoctoral Associate
Computational Synthesis Lab
Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Cornell University, 191 Grumman Hall
Ithaca, NY 14850
Tel: (607) 255-0396
Fax: (607) 255-1222