[ODE] Body and Geons in space 0

Robson Ito agemaniac at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 22 19:12:44 MST 2003

hi, i´m current trying to use ODE in my car simulation. So i´m need to know if Bodyes created in my world simulation atached to Geons that are create with the space parameter iqual zero can make the simulation run slownly. I have already read the user guide and found that geons that are created in space 0 don´t are upgraded in the simulation..so i think that the simulation will not slow down in this case. Plz, correct me if im wrong.