[ODE] HELP -=Tutorial Request=-

smythst smythst at tcd.ie
Mon Sep 22 18:57:52 MST 2003

Didn't have much luck with the last post, so maybe I was asking the wrong
question. I'm looking for some very simple tutorial to break me into ODE
easily. I have to implement drivable city vehicles in a 3D Dublin simulation
but I'm not familiar with ODE, and TestBuggy.cpp isn't very well documented.
Are there any source files or tutorials out there that go through the basics
*very* slowly and simply, for someone who's never done any physics programming
before?

Cheers.