[ODE] test_trimesh.cpp

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Mon Sep 22 17:13:23 MST 2003

> But to my disappointment nothing spectacular happens. any objects that I
> drop fall straight through the trimesh thing. the composite objects
> sometimes collide a bit somehow, but eventually (and rather quickly)
> they will fall through as well.
I think that the trimesh only works correctly with spheres in ode-0.39. Try
the CVS version from ODE

Some relevant comments from CVS:
opende/ode/ode/src/collision_trimesh_box.cpp 1.3
	- New trimesh box collision function from scratch.
opende/ode/ode/src/collision_trimesh_box.cpp 1.4
	Small bug in the triangle-box function.

So it probably works better now.