[ODE] standard file format for architecture descriptions?

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Fri Sep 19 18:32:33 MST 2003

another attempt is osgVortex
http://binky.cs.umu.se/vrlab/projects/osgVortex based on OpenSceneGraph
and Vortex though...

I think that specifying the structure is not that hard. Its harder to
specify actors, events and other information only available at runtime.

Cheers,
Anders.

 Anders Backman               Email:    andersb at cs.umu.se
 HPC2N/VRlab                  Phone:    +46 (0)90-786 9936
 Umea university              Cellular: +46 (0)70-392 64 67
 S-901 87 UMEA SWEDEN         Fax:      +46 90-786 6126
                              http://www.cs.umu.se/~andersb

ab > -----Original Message-----
ab > From: ode-bounces at q12.org [mailto:ode-bounces at q12.org] On
ab > Behalf Of Nate W
ab > Sent: den 18 september 2003 20:02
ab > To: ode at q12.org
ab > Subject: Re: [ODE] standard file format for architecture
ab > descriptions?
ab >
ab >