[ODE] TriMesh again...

Dino Patti dino at nordmark.dk
Thu Sep 18 22:39:54 MST 2003

Hi all

Hmm.. still stuck in the same problem, with the trimesh that crashes at
first impact.

I compiled opcode and ode in debug mode and got this alert box:
ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1
assertion "Index >= 0 && Index < (Flags & 0x0ffff)" failed in
ode/src/collision_trimesh_internal.h:96

Does anybody know what that means? And what I'm doing wrong?

I think i have tried anytring now... And it must be something stupid little
thing that i have overlooked...

This error happend when i tried to replicate the trimesh part from
test_trimesh.h in my own application. (Can't run test_trimesh.h because is
said something like it couldent load the accelerator)

/*Dnio*/

Ps: If anyone can find the error better with the stacktrace here it is:

_NMSG_WRITE(int 10) line 221
abort() line 44 + 7 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dDebug + 134 bytes
PLAYGROUND! SAFECONTACT(int,struct dContactGeom *,int,int) + 41 bytes
PLAYGROUND! GenerateContact(int,struct dContactGeom *,int,float const *
const,float const * const,int &,int) + 308 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dCollideBTL(struct dxGeom *,struct dxGeom *,int,struct
dContactGeom *,int) + 3616 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dCollide + 296 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxGeom::dxGeom(struct dxSpace *,int) + 832 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxSimpleSpace::collide(void *,void (*)(void *,struct dxGeom
*,struct dxGeom *)) + 553 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxSimpleSpace::collide2(void *,struct dxGeom *,void (*)(void
*,struct dxGeom *,struct dxGeom *)) + 140 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dSpaceCollide2 + 307 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxGeom::dxGeom(struct dxSpace *,int) + 746 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dCollide + 444 bytes
World::nearCallback(void * 0x00000000, dxGeom * 0x04d7e260, dxGeom *
0x04d7e368) line 116 + 24 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxSimpleSpace::collide(void *,void (*)(void *,struct dxGeom
*,struct dxGeom *)) + 553 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dxHashSpace::collide(void *,void (*)(void *,struct dxGeom
*,struct dxGeom *)) + 1696 bytes
PLAYGROUND! dSpaceCollide + 100 bytes
World::UpdateCallback(unsigned int 10, void * 0x00000000) line 67 + 18 bytes
SDL! 003b407a()