[ODE] TriCollider Mesh problems ;)

Dino Patti dino at nordmark.dk
Wed Sep 17 10:17:03 MST 2003

Well, this was only an example ....

I only tried this at the end because more complex tri meshes also crashed.

I actually tried to load the same object as the one from test_trimesh.cpp with 4 polygons, with the same result...

I havent't tried to make the changes to the opcode lib as one surgested, but hopefully that will work... But thanks for the tip, if anyone have anyother ideas feel free to let me know ;)))

/*Dino*/