[ODE] compile problem on linux, FBSD, and OS X!

toisanji308@hotmail.com toisanji308 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:00:02 2003

hi, obviously I'm doing something wrong.
I tried to compile .039 on linux redhat 9.0, FreeBSD 5.1, and Mac OS X
10.2.7

On the platform linux and FreeBSD, I used unix-gcc, and OS X, osx.
I installed gmake on all machines. They all have their default gcc
installations.
I dont know why I am getting errors on all 3 OSes.
last few lines of FreeBSD/linux (same) errors:
    const float*)' defined but not used
drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:352: warning: `void setShadowTransform()'
defined
    but not used
drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:366: warning: `void drawBox(const float*)'
defined
    but not used
drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:451: warning: `int sphere_quality' defined
but not
    used
drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:454: warning: `void drawSphere()' defined
but not
    used
gmake: *** [drawstuff/src/drawstuff.o] Error 1

Mac OS X errors:

g++ -DdDOUBLE  -DdNODEBUG  -o configurator.exe configurator.c
ld: Undefined symbols:
unlink(char*)
make: *** [configurator.exe] Error 1

I realize, its probably my fault, but I really can't see what I am
doing wrong.  My make version on OS X is 3.79.
Thanks for any tips in advance.