[ODE] Objects getting stuck with tri-mesh

Royce Mitchell III Royce Mitchell III <royce3 at ev1.net>
Wed Sep 3 08:19:39 2003

Just out of curiosity, how hard would it be to modify ODE to
dynamically detect extreme velocities, and automatically substep them
down to a logical step size based on the object's gross diameter - or
something?