[ODE] Hinge2 won't connect

Bodo Pfeifer Bodo Pfeifer <bodo.pfeifer at fakt-software.de>
Wed Sep 3 01:14:01 2003

Hi,

after a lot more testing of the hinge2 joint without any success, I
decided to compile the 'test_buggy' example, provided with the ode.

And as I expected ... this example has the same problem .. the wheels
don't connect to the chassis .. the chassis falls to the ground and if
I'm accelerating the buggy then only the front wheel starts moving
forward ..

But I don't see the solution .. did I something wrong with compiling
the ode ? I mean, everything works fine, except this hinge2-joint.

I build my own VS Project for compiling ..

I will grab the latest joint.h + joint.cpp .. just for testing, but I
don't think this will solve the problem.

-Bodo