[OT] Re: [ODE] 3D pixel command

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 1 06:16:01 2003

Kate Bentley wrote:
> hi, I know this is really basic but what is the command if you want to
> draw a pixel/point given (x,y,z) coordinates in 3D? and is there some
> special view setting to make sure you can see the whole 3d thing?

I think that this is pretty far from the topic of ODE.  Even
in the context of (say) OpenGL, I don't think that I understand
the question.

Sorry... this isn't really the place to ask.  Try seeing if
some basic 3d graphics FAQs contain what you're asking.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I am NOT a nut!  I am the keeper of the seven universal truths!"