[ODE] patch: auto-disable implemented

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Fri Oct 24 16:47:48 MST 2003

Aras Pranckevicius wrote:
> I've just implemented them guided by David's StefFast docs :)

Oh... I think we'll need to fix those too then! :)

I'll check in your autodisable soon when I have the time to
separate out the angular/linear stuff and change the docs, unless
you want to make the extra changes yourself.

> BTW, where's David? Seems just like he disappeared at the moment of
> nearly-completing StepFast...

Good question.  It's one of The Big ODE Mysteries!

--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"i18n ought to be abbreviated i2n to make it quicker to write!"-snout