[ODE] ANN : Update ODE distribution!!!

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at glassegg.com
Fri Oct 17 16:07:05 MST 2003

ADM> I'm trying to pick apart the precise differences between this
ADM> and CVS-HEAD so that the juicy bits can be tested individually
ADM> and submitted back to Russ for inclusion in CVS.  (It would be
ADM> good if you could try to do this yourself Nguyen, but...)

     I have an messy notes about what I've done but it's too
     embarassed to show. :) . Moreove, I don't have enough time...

ADM> The thing I'm most interested in isolating is the removal of
ADM> many dSetZero() calls, which seems like a universally useful
ADM> optimization.  I'll try to get to those first.
     Yes. I expect some performance gain after removals.I did it quite
     a while ago when I SIMDize ODE.Recently, some one post on the
     list about this so I publish my patch.

     To anyone use VTune, please do experiments and publish the results.

     Happy coding!

Binh Nguyen,