[ODE] Previous timestep significance?

Konstantin Voloshin volk6 at mail.ru
Mon Oct 13 16:23:14 MST 2003

Hello,

There was a message by Nate a few days ago
( http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2003-October/010146.html )
saying that behaviour of ODE-world at the next step
depends on the ammount of previous time-step.

It seemed questionary to me. I looked at code, and haven't
found places holding a value of timestep between calls of
dWorldStep. Also I found that dWorldStep first accumulates
joint-forces, then applies them and zeroes accumulators.

In other words, I haven't found any previous time-step influence
into the world. Could someone approve or disapprove me?

VolK