[ODE] Another newbie joined the list ! (me)

Marcel Smit marcel.athlon at hccnet.nl
Sat Oct 11 20:28:07 MST 2003

Hi !

Today I've downloaded ode-0.039.
Installation ( I use MinGW32 / Dev-C++ ) went flawlessly !
The examples give a nice impression of what's possible with this lib. :)

But I do have a few questions for you ...

- In the ode/test/ directory the *trimesh* examples are not compiled ...
	do I need to do anything special to get trimesh support ?

- Does ODE support collision detection of convex volumes ?

And a little comment ...

- The .tar file in the .gz file has no extension ... WinZIP and WinRaR
	were both unable to extract the file without some assistence. ;-)

-- Marcel Smit