[ODE] No tutorials? Really?

Tim Field nobbis at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Fri Oct 10 04:57:06 MST 2003

I doubt there are.  With respect, if you need a tutorial to get to grips
with a nicely documented, well laid out library which comes with several
examples then you should probably reconsider whether you're currently in
a position to use it, i.e. maybe you need more background in coding,
simulation, etc.

t.