[ODE] Objects rotating the wrong way ?

Rob Ruck bobruck at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 8 19:52:46 MST 2003

Ive started to attach meshes, etc. to my physics objects, and I've noticed the
objects seem to rotate mostly the wrong way, at least when I seem to add
force to a ball rolling along a surface, it rolls with the bottom going to top,
rather than vice versa (not a good description, but imagine a cars wheels
rotating reverse direction when going forwards).

Am i:

- Mapping the bodies orientation axises wrongly from dbodygetrotation; in 12
element array the first four are right/x, the second four are up/y and the last
four are at/z (this is not documented btw, so im going on an assumption)

- Just seeing what happens when adding force where there is no friction, as
opposed to just applying a rotational force.

TIA
--Rob Ruck
--ICQ#66577271
--mailto:bobruck at btinternet.com