[ODE] How To Install

Hasan Husain Sheikh howbizarre79 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:38:37 MST 2003

Hi All !

Iam new to OpenDE. I downloaded the version 0.039 and also the MAKE file for
it. The Unzipping of OpenDE 0.039 just results in producing a file of an
unrecognized format. The platform iam using is Windows 98 and have VC++ 6.0
installed on the system.

I tried to run the "make", but it does not work. I also went through the
UserGuide but it provides almost zero help as to how to Install/Use OpenDE
in Windows.

Also it will be appreciated if you can tell me how to build and run the Test
Applications.

Thanking in Advance