[ODE] dSetZero

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Tue Oct 7 11:48:15 MST 2003

Jan wrote:
 > I was just profiling ODE to see if it could be speeded up, and it turns out
 > it spends more time in dSetZero than anywhere else in my entire game!

My app seems to spend 8.4% of its time in dSetZero too... and
that does seem a lot.  About 70% of those calls are from
dInternalStepFast(), 20% are from dLCP::dLCP() and most of
the remainder are from contactInit().  (This is just for my
app's case, but it gives some idea of places to look for
extraneous calls.)

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"i18n ought to be abbreviated i2n to make it quicker to write!"-snout