[ODE] Simulated Humanoid Robot Judo contest & Webots tutorial

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Mon Oct 6 09:34:14 MST 2003

Hi,

I just uploaded a MPEG movie on the Simulated Humanoid Robot Judo
Contest web site: http://cyberboticspc1.epfl.ch/contest/index.php
I relies on Webots: a mobile robot simulation software using ODE. At the
moment the floor is a bit slipy, but the competition seems to be very
promising! We currently have got 11 teams involved in the contest...

BTW, we are organizing a tutorial with Webots and tranfer to real
Khepera robots at IROS 2003, Las Vegas, October 27-31 (International
Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems). It may give a first idea
on how ODE simulations can scale to real world... The URL of the
tutorial is http://cyberboticspc1.epfl.ch/IROS2003_tutorial.html. It's
still open for registrations!

I hope to see some of you there.

-Olivier