[ODE] Where is dBodySetPosition defined ?

Fabian Herb commander at herb-clan.de
Sat Oct 4 14:21:48 MST 2003

Hi,

you can compile ODE in OS X in the command line. Instructions can be
found in the INSTALL file. After that, you can drag the created library
to your ProjectBuilder project and use it. In your application you only
need the header files in include/ode, you can include ode.h to have all
other header files included automatically, so there should be no
problem using dBodySetPosition().

The files found in the contrib folder are not necessary. If you want to
use some of them, you should refer to the instructions found in there.
OPCODE is a collision detection library for arbitrary triangle meshes.
You can, but don't have to use it. If you want to use it, uncomment the
"OPCODE_DIRECTORY=OPCODE"-line in config/user-settings and compile it
before compiling ode by entering the directory (command-line again) and
typing make.

If you still have problems, feel free to ask.

Perhaps someone (You or I?) can create a ProjectBuilder file that
creates a more mac-like framework to be installed in the Library
folder. But since it works this way, nobody really needs it...or does
someone?

Fabian